Top o' the news
- Cricket picking up Kyocera Zio M6000
- Could this be the LG Aloha ?
- Is this the Samsung Moment 2?
- Nexus One accessories hitting T-Mobile retail stores ?
- Android TV is made by People of Lava
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Canada's Rogers network On April 15
- Need more proof that Verizon's getting the HTC Incredible?
- Samsung Galaxy S approved by Bluetooth SIG?
- Review: HTC Legend with Android 2.1 and the new Sense UI
- HTC Desire, Legend rooted already
- Android Quick App: HelixLauncher
- TweetDeck Is coming to Android
- Skyfire browser coming to Android
- First pictures of Android 2.1 on the Samsung Moment
- Take Android screenshots without root
- Digg launches its own Android app
- Android Central's Keyboard Roundup
- Google looking for "product marketing manager" for Android, Nexus One
- Another survey says Android will soon take over the world
- Win Phil's Nexus One: First batch of entries for your perusal
- Google giving away phones again for devs going to IO conference
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
- The intro: Want to introduce the podcast? Leave us your name, what Android phone you're using, and where you're from. You can do so in a voicemail, or record it at home and e-mail it to us. Here's an example: "Hi. My name's Phil Nickinson. I use the Motorola Droid. Now get ready for the AndroidCentral Podcast."
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: