Wed, 21 June 2017
This week, Daniel, Andrew, Alex and special guest Michael Fisher (MrMobile) talk about one thing — the OnePlus 5. From design to performance to whether the dual camera lives up to expectations, join them as they run through one of the most anticipated phones of the year.
If you're on the fence about getting a OnePlus 5, this is a must-listen!
Sun, 18 June 2017
This week, Daniel, Flo, Alex and Jerry discuss the latest Pixel 2 rumors — will it be made by HTC, LG or both? — and what that means for the future of the Pixel program.
- HTC did good with the U11
- Apple's WWDC announcements: Is the iPad the best Google tablet around?
- Bixby sucks. When will it be good?
- The OnePlus 5 is coming, but is it a lot of hot air?
- Locked phones will be banned in Canada this year. How does that change things, and how does it compare to other countries like the U.S. and the UK?
Sun, 11 June 2017
We're quickly nearing a new release of Android, and Daniel, Andrew, and Jerry are excited af! Well, maybe not af but definitely a bunch!
Along with a new release of the Android O developer preview, we learned that the new version will be version 8.0 — but the number was not the only new thing! The guys dig deep into the new release.
And in addition to talking about their reviews of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium and Moto Z2 Play, the guys dig into all the latest juicy rumors of the OnePlus 5, which has an official unveiling date.
Sat, 3 June 2017